Terms & Conditions
1. Sharing Content: You are not allowed to republish, redistribute, or transmit content from the members only area of Lifestyle Liberation Academy unless you have permission. You may download certain courses from the Lifestyle Liberation Academy, but you may not distribute it. Unauthorized use or sharing of content from within the Lifestyle Liberation Academy may subject you to civil or criminal liability.
2. Sharing Your Account: You are not allowed to share your account with anyone. It is meant for your use only. The membership software is automatically configured to detect account sharing. If you share your account, your account may be terminated.
3. Forum Behavior & Permissions: Treat other members as you would like to be treated. Disruptive behavior will result in a warning, and eventually in termination. (This has never happened in the Lifestyle Liberation Academy). The moderators reserve the right to edit and remove any posts in the forum that do not serve the community.
4. Use Your Real Name: When posting in the forum, please use your real name. The Lifestyle Liberation Academy is a friendly place, and no one will judge you. If you have concerns, please contact Henri.
5. Cancellations: You can, at any time, cancel your membership in the Account area when you are logged in to the Lifestyle Liberation Academy. You must click the Cancel Membership link, and then go on to confirm that you want to cancel your membership. Cancellations are effective immediately. When you cancel, make sure you receive a confirmation email, otherwise your membership may not be canceled. The membership fee is paid one month in advance. For example: If you cancel 20 days after your most recent payment, you will have access to the Lifestyle Liberation Academy for 10 days, even if you cancel on day 20. Lifestyle Liberation Academy reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time.
6. Refunds: Refunds, in whole or in part, are not given. It is your responsibility to use your membership, and to cancel your membership if you do not use the training and support. No retroactive refunds are given for an "unused membership" account.
7. Exchange Rate: The Lifestyle Liberation Academy is set on U.S. Dollars. Members outside the U.S. will be billed in their local currency (exchanged from the current US Dollar rate). We do not control the exchange rate, as it is per the market rate. This means that your membership fee may vary, up or down, in your local currency.
8. Coaching: 1-on-1 coaching is not available during trial periods, such as a $1 1-week trial.
9. Terms These terms may change at any time. It is your responsibility to make sure you understand and remain updated to any changes to these terms. Any use of this website, and of the Lifestyle Liberation Academy, implies that you agree with the terms on this page.
10. Limitation of Liability THIS WEB SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THIS WEB SITE'S FORUMS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, FORUMS, AND ANY DOWNLOADED MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Henri Junttila - 2016