Steve Scott is an affiliate marketer who stumbled upon Kindle publishing in early 2012.
He eventually used Kindle books to drive traffic to his websites, but as time went on, he discovered that he could actually make a substantial amount of money by writing books.
So he began writing, and he began putting out high-quality books, and it helped him get to $6,000-$8,000 per month from Kindle books alone.
Here’s a taste of the goodness you’re about to discover:
- Exactly how much money Steve is making with his books
- How long it takes for a beginner to reach $1,000 per month with Kindle books
- The biggest mistake Steve made (and how to avoid it)
- The writing style that Amazon readers love
- How to come up with fantastic titles for your books
- Why you should give away your book for free
- A glimpse into Steve’s writing process
- And so much more …