Podcasting is growing every single year.
There are only a few hundred thousand active podcasts, while there are millions and millions of blogs out there. The competition is fierce, and starting a podcast is a great way to stand out.
Remember, if you’re just getting started, you don’t have to try and start a podcast right away. Pick one thing and focus on that.
If you enjoy talking and resonate with starting a podcast, then this interview will help.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll discover:
- The main benefits of doing a podcast
- How to get influential people to come on your podcast
- How to find your style of interviewing
- Do you need an intro/outro song (and other fancy stuff)?
- How to beat nervousness
- What software and equipment do you need to record a podcast?
- The importance of eliminating noises (and why most people make this mistake)
- What software to use to edit your podcast (it’s free)
- Why you should NEVER host your podcast with your regular webhost
- How long should your podcast episodes be?